WHAT I GOT FOR MY BIRTHDAY | 2016





Hi guys!

This time last week I turned 20 years old! People say you feel really grown up when you turn 20 but to be honest, I still feel the same. I think it's because I don't have any major responsibilities such as a house to pay for etc. 
Due to it being my birthday I was able to choose what we all ate for tea (this is something we have done since I was little). It would be no surprise to you if you have read my blog or watched my videos, that I chose crepes AKA pancakes! It's my favourite food so of course I had to. My Nanna and Grandad also got me a lovely cake which we devoured in two days! 
I had such a lovely birthday and, I am lucky to of revived such lovely gifts from my family and boyfriend. I appreciate everything and I am ever so thankful to them for making my day wonderful. 

The gifts I kindly received are;
Alice through the looking glass eye shadow palette (from Tony my boyfriend)
Me To You happy birthday teddy (from Tony)
We're all made here hoodie (from Tony)
Piping bag with 5 nozzles (from Tom my brother)
Palette knife (from Tom)
Micky Mouse cup (from my parents)
Stila One Step Correct Primer Potion (from my parents)
We're Were Liars book (from my parents)
Everything Everything book (from my parents)
All The Bright Places book (from my parents)
If I Stay book (from my parents)
Money (from everyone)
Anastasia Beverly Hills brow pomade in Blonde (from my grandparents)
NYX matte lip creme in Monte Carlo (from my grandparents)
Nars Sheer Glow foundation in shade Siberia (from my grandparents)
Charlotte Tilbury eyes to mesmerise in shade Jean (from my grandparents)
NYX contour palette (from my grandparents)
NYX matte setting spray (from my grandparents)
My parents are also taking me for a meal with everyone at one of my favourite restaurants, Bella Italia. 

Link to youtube video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7PwAYJAZLM
I hope you enjoyed seeing the gifts i received. This is in no way showing off I just enjoy blogging my life and sharing things with you guys:)
Kayleighx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NATURAL DAY TIME MAKE-UP ♡

Lush obsession!

6 THINGS THAT MADE ME HAPPY IN 2016