MESSY HALF BUN



Hi guys!!

Lately I have been having a mess around with my hair. I really dislike my hair. It's very thin and has zero volume to it. It's as flat as a nail head. So I have been trying to think of different ways to wear it. I also dislike having my fringe over my face due to how long its gotten. Luckily I'm getting it cut tomorrow!!

So I was thinking of different ways I can make my hair appear thicker. I firstky tried back combing it but hated it as it made my hair super notty. I then decided to curl it with my curling wand which I loved. I curled my hair from root to tip. Once it was all curled which roughly took me five minutes, I lightly brushed it through with a paddle brush then, I tipped my head upside down and made it appear scruffy by running my fingers through it. I then grabbed half of my hair and placed it in a bun on top of my head, pulled it out a little bit and made that appear scruffier and tadaaaaaa. My hair looks slightly thicker. Due to curling it, it made the bun appear thicker so it didn't look like I shoved a pea on my head. I would say this hair style took me about eight minutes. Super quick, Super easy and very wearable!!

I hope you all have a brilliant day and don't stress out to much about your hair!!

Kayleighx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NATURAL DAY TIME MAKE-UP ♡

Lush obsession!

6 THINGS THAT MADE ME HAPPY IN 2016