AUTUMN AND WINTER LIPSTICK FAVORUTIES



Hi guys!

It's autumn so that means it is time to bring out our red and plummy lipsticks. 
Know, I have quite the collection of lipsticks and love to buy new ones. It's a bit of an obsession. You hear about some people being obsessed with handbags and shoes but with me it's lipsticks... So today, I thought I would share with you my favourite drug store and high end lipsticks. Most of them are matter however, some aren't.

Drug Store

NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream: Copenhagen
I absolutely adore the NYX soft matte lip creams. They are so easy to apply and are super cheap. I wrote a blog post not to long ago reviewing them. Since then, My collection has rapidly grown. I seriously think NYX are the drug store liquid lipsticks gods.

NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream: Transylvania 
This colour is slightly darker then Copenhagen  I mainly wanted the colour because of the name. I was thinking if it's called Transylvania then surely it is going to be vampy, which it is.

NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream: Monte Carlo
I absolutely adore this colour also. It's very bright and it's everything you need from a red liquid lipstick. It lasts for a long time and is very pigmented. Out of all of these lipsticks this is the one I have been reaching out for the most.

Collection: Gothic Glam
I have had this lipstick for quite a while. This is the shade I wear when it gets closer to Halloween. It very dark and vampy. This was the cheapest out of all of my drug store lipsticks.

Rimmel London - Kate Moss 107
I found out about this colour through watching Zoella's youtube videos. I kept looking and thinking to my self, That colour is gorgeous I need it!. Then eventually she mentioned it in a video so, I was down at my local supermarket in a flash to pick one up. Between me and my mum, we now own three!

High End

Stila: Besso
I bought both Besso and Ricco in a travel sized pack. I love wearing both of these shades during this time of year. I love Besso because it's very bright and because I am so pale, it really stands out.

Stila: Ricco
This liquid lipstick is easy to apply. It's fairly expensive but I think it's worth every penny. Ricco is a nice a plummy and a really good high end halloween matte liquid lipstick.


Urban Decay: 69 Lipstick & Lipliner
I love this colour so much it is very sultry and is just blooming gorgeous. The Urban Decay lipsticks seem to last me a while especially when I use the pencil with the lipstick.

Urban Decay: Bang Lipstick & Lipliner
This is slightly brighter then 69 and is the kind of lipstick I would wear when going to a restaurant. 


All of this is my own opinion and these are the shades I tend to reach for during the Autumn and Winter time (especially the reds in winter).
I hope you enjoyed this blog post and get some berry good ideas about seasonal lipsticks (oh gosh i'm funny....not)

Kayleighx






Comments

  1. I adore NYX soft matte lip creams! My favourite is Antwerp :) Copanhagen looks gorgeous like such a lovely fall colour!

    Pingkan x | lifeofpingkan.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

NATURAL DAY TIME MAKE-UP ♡

Lush obsession!

6 THINGS THAT MADE ME HAPPY IN 2016