PURPOSE TOUR | SEEING JUSTIN BIEBER LIVE


Hi guys! 

On the 21st October Tony and I went to the Manchester arena to see the one and only Justin Bieber! 
In December last year Tony surprised me with tickets to the concert. Not only did we have tickets but we had front row platinum tickets! I was so overwhelmed when I revived these and felt incredibly lucky. I am thankful to him for the experience he allowed me to have.

We arrived at the arena just in time for the door opening at 6:30pm. We didn't see the point in getting their incredibly early due to having set seats. We arrived in town at 5.00pm and spent an hour in Costa coffe. We had time to spare so we took our time. I ordered my favourite Costa drink which is a caramel hot chocolate (you need to try it). We also order to cakes, Tony ordered a lemon tart and I a gingerbread cupcake. Which I thought was incredibly cute. 
When arriving at the arena we firstly went up to the merchandise stall and picked up a long sleeved t-shirt. Which is nice however, I don't make much of the quality considering it was a whopping £40 although it's a nice keep sake.
We then went ahead into the area where as always, we had our bags searched. This happens to everybody to ensure safety. We then grabbed a bottle of water and headed down to our seats. We both found it unusual that they wouldn't let us have the bottle cap but it is what it is. We took the long walk down the steps to our seat and sat along side two lovely people. That is one thing I don't like about the arena, the steps. They make you nervous because there is no railings so if you fall well...
We were so close it felt like we could touch the stage (obviously we couldn't as there was a standing area but still). The whole night was spectacular from the huge opening to the ending. It was one of my favourite days of the year. I wanted to vlog the day but, cameras are prohibited and I didn't want to risk having my camera taken off me. We both took a lot of videos on our phones so I will uploaded bits onto another vlog soon enough.

There has been a lot of controversy about Justin's concerts. At the concert we attended, he asked the crowd not to scream so he could speak to everyone. I didn't have a problem with that as it is nice for the artist to communicate with the crowd however some people tried it on by shouting. From start to finish the concert was filled with amazing dancer, songs and lots more cool things.
If any of you are seeing Justin or have already seen him, I hope you have/had an amazing time! 

Kayleighx

Make sure you subscribe to mu youtube channel for a short vlog of the concert coming soon! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbaZusVlfuD1jRWU_MrwCEw/videos

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NATURAL DAY TIME MAKE-UP ♡

Lush obsession!

6 THINGS THAT MADE ME HAPPY IN 2016