Ariana Grande | Poltergeist | Buffet

Hi guys!! I feel like I haven't written a blog in forever!! I have been so busy with college and spending some quality time with my family. I am now back :)

So on the 4th June me and my boyfriend went to see the wonderful Ariana Grande in Manchester She was so amazing! 
We haven't had a propper date in a long time so we decided to make a date day/night out of the event. Webstarted of the day by going for a meal at the red hot world buffet which is a buffet restraunt with so many cuisines. It is delicious (yuuuuum)

We mix all of our foods together as we do it the lazy way :')


We then went to the Cinema to watch the new Poltergeist. I don't usually like new remakes of films however this was fantastic and enjoyed every minute of it. There was only 6 people in the cinema so we could stretch out on the seats:) 
(Just after the movies)

Finally we went to see Ariana Grande
It was so busy and insanely good! She put on an amazing show. The atmosphere of the concert was so much fun. Everyone was on there feet interacting to what she said. There was also an aweful lot of screaming haha!!
I filmed a little bit of it which will be put up on my YouTube channel for my very first vlog:)

The beautiful Ariana at the Manchester arena!


Check out my YouTube channel for the vlog :) and here's my latest video for the time being http://youtu.be/BUuhsOkPo8U

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NATURAL DAY TIME MAKE-UP ♡

Lush obsession!

6 THINGS THAT MADE ME HAPPY IN 2016