19th Birthday | What I Got/Did :)

Hi guys,
So I am now 19 years old. I don't know where this year has gone already. It has flown!! A lot of people say  to me how I don't look 19 and I also still get ID'd for 15 films!

Last weekend I spent the Saturday with just my boyfriend as we wanted to do something just the two of us. 
We firstly went into bella Italia and had a lovely meal. I had a pasta dish which I couldn't even pronounce when ordering so had to just point at the menu and say this one!!
A little embarrassing.

it was very tasty!! mmmmmm

We then did a spot of shopping and visited some of my favourite shops.
Tony (my boyfriend) bought be a Thumper teddy from the Disney store. If you have read my other blogs you will know by now that I have a slight obsession with Disney:). I have always wanted an authentic Disney teddy.

Thumper

We shopped for about 2 hours and then went to the cinema to watch 'The Longest Ride' I think I have become a little bit more emotional when it comes to films as this one made me choke up a bit. It was an amazing love story anyway:)

On Saturday we had a family BBQ with my parents, brother, boyfriend and grandparents.

I love watching flames. They make me so relaxed!! That might sound weird to some of you but to me it's normal:) i sat on the swing chair and watched the flames roar for a while before then putting my phone down and helping out.
I didn't take a photo of the food as we just had family time together .

these buntings looked gorgeous 


I received so many lovely gifts from my family and boyfriend. 
Dad chose out the colouring pad because  he knows i love Disney and also colouring. I think when I get a little stressed or I feel my self staring to panic, colouring in whilst listening to music (generally soft music) always helps me calm down. 
I received a selfie stick which I will be able to take on my joly holiday. The aim is to try and take a Selfie with some sort of Austalian animal :')
I will leave the link down below to my Youtube video of my birthday gifts so, you will all be able to see the shade of lipstick, the mystery inside the Asos box etc:)


Every year I get a one of these little cards from my boyfriend I think they are so sweet :) 

We also had this delicious cake! It was so tasty:)

Thankyou all for reading. I feel like I can be my self when writing to you all. :) x


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NATURAL DAY TIME MAKE-UP ♡

Lush obsession!

6 THINGS THAT MADE ME HAPPY IN 2016