Make-up Revolution | Awesome Metals







Hi guys!

In december i purchased three of the makeup revolution awesome metals eye shadow foils. I had heard that they are a dupe for the Stila Magnificent Foils eyeshadow which are so expensive. The Stila foils are priced at £33.50 here in the uk which is a crazy amount of money to pay however, i would love to try them. 
I picked up these make-up revolution eyeshadows for £2.00 each!! Considering how cheap they were i decided to purchase three of them. When trying them i thought i bet they aren't as good as everyone says they are but, i discovered they are brilliant. They give a beautiful colour pay off.
I purchased shade Pure Platinum, Black Diamond and Emerald goddess.  They didn't have the rose gold shade in store which i am upset about because i LOVE rose gold :(
I recently created a look using the Emerald goddess eyeshadow but you can't see the colour pay off due to the lighting.  When wearing Emerald goddess i received so many compliments on my eye makeup. Friends were asking me where i got it from so thats a plus. If i am after an extreme over the top highlight (which isn't often, mainly when i experiment) i will use the colour Pure platinum without with primer on my inner corner. It makes the colour the eye makeup pop to.

The foils come with a small primer and also a mixing tray. I always make sure i clean the tray after every use because i don't want it to gather bacteria. I place one-two drops of the primer into the tray and they scrape off the amount of product i think i will need. Which isn't a lot. I then mix the product in with the primer and apply or, i will add the primer to the dish and tap the brush in the primer and then directly into the pot of colour. I find the second technique gives the best colour pay off. They give a really smooth finish to the eye makeup and i feel as though you do get a lot of primer potion.

If they bring more colours out i will defiantly invest in them. I'd love for them to bring out a lilac shade as i love purples.

I hope you enjoyed this Blog and i will talk to you all again on Sunday!
Kayleighx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NATURAL DAY TIME MAKE-UP ♡

Lush obsession!

6 THINGS THAT MADE ME HAPPY IN 2016