Top 5 High end Lipsticks | 2016 ♡







Hi guys!
I want to share with you my favourite high end lipsticks that i have been loving! They are from various brands and are kind of different colours. Some i received as gifts for christmas however i know i love them (obviously) and, i know i will love them for a long time.

My first favourite is called Baci by Stila. This is a liquid lipstick and is a pinky nude. I bought this in  pack of three at christmas time and have recently been wearing this colour constantly. It has been my go to lipstick throughout February and march. It costs about £16.00 to buy it on it's own. It is super long lasting and matte. They applicator is incredible as if just molds with your lip shape. 




Secondly i have been wearing the Too faced Melted lipstick in shade Peony. These cost £16.00 and are fabulous! 
They glide on so easily and it's a really nice pink. It's not bright either and really compliments my skin tone.




Urban Decay Revolution lipstick in shade Native. These are priced at £15.50 each. I received this lipstick as a gift for christmas as part of the stockpile vault.  This shade is a nude with a pink undertone. This colour is perfect to wear all throughout the year and it really compliments my skin tone. I love how lipsticks came with the matching lipliner in the stockpile vault.




Urban Decay Revolution lipstick in shade 69.  This is also £15.50 and i received it in the stockpile vault. As soon as i saw this shade i knew this was my shade! It's a deep red and so festive. Of course i wore it on christmas day and then kept wearing it until the new year. I have worn it on cold days as i feel as though i can get away with it. I feel as though on my skin tone i ca get away with a lot of reds. They make my teeth look white to!



Lastly I have been loving Ariana Grande Mac Viva Glam lipstick. It's a gorgeous plum colour. When I first opened it I though it looked very dark however when it's applied to the lips it's a super nice colour. If I want to wear plum but don't fancy if being bright I often dab it on my lips lightly to create a very mild plum lip. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NATURAL DAY TIME MAKE-UP ♡

Lush obsession!

6 THINGS THAT MADE ME HAPPY IN 2016