A Little Motivation! ♡

When scrolling through my old Instagram photos I found this, which happenes to be one of the first pictures I posted on my page. I remeber posting it as it's the kind of quote that speaks to me. 
"The two most important days in your life are the day you are born...and the day you find out why".
From being young I have always believed we all have a meaning in life. We all have a certain thing we are good at. If you don't know what that is yet, you will find out. It doesn't matter how big or how small your meaning is as everyone's is different. Someone may have the meaning of helping others whilst another person may have the meaning of loyalty. So if you feel down and feel like you have a meaning or, feel as though you don't mean anything to anyone just remeber we all have one and that's why people love us!!!

I hope you enjoyed this little motivational post. I enjoyed writing it as it comes from the heart. I will talk to you all on Sunday. Follow my blogs to keep up to date with blogs and YouTube videos! 

Goodbyeeeee 
Kayleighx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NATURAL DAY TIME MAKE-UP ♡

Lush obsession!

6 THINGS THAT MADE ME HAPPY IN 2016