FIRE FAIRY ♡ SFX MAKE-UP


Hi guys!

I wanted to share with you this make-up look I created a few weeks ago in college. 
For a pre observation our aim was to create what ever we wanted using a prosthetic piece. Me being me, loving fantasy, I created a fire fairy. I mainly decided on the fire fairy due to my friend having red hair. I couldn't really do a blue water fairy when she had red hair (unless I did ariel hmm..). So any way, back on topic. 
To create the look I used red and gold glitter mixed with the illamasqua sealing gel. This ensured it would last and set in place. I also used two prosthetic ears. I applied them with spirit gum and made the lines invisible by using liquid latex. The rest was just normal make-up. Apart from red contour that is. 

I hope you enjoyed this blog and I will chat with you all on Sunday! 

Kayleighx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NATURAL DAY TIME MAKE-UP ♡

Lush obsession!

6 THINGS THAT MADE ME HAPPY IN 2016