COUNTRY PARK WALKS | SPAYING KITTENS









This tree makes my imagination run wild. I can picture this being a home to a family of tree elves!




Hi guys!

On Friday we had our two kittens spayed, Whilst they were having the operation, we didn't want to be sat at home worrying. Instead whilst they were in the vets, we went for a family walk to keep our minds occupied. The weather was lovely (it still is which is shockingly). We decided to have a walk around our local country park.

The country park is called 'Daisy nook'. I love the name it sounds so pretty and quaint. When i was younger we used to come here a lot with our dog. There are a lot of rivers which she enjoyed to play in. 
Whilst walking around we passed a couple of horses, ducks and swans. I love spotting swans. They are beautiful creatures. When we walked around the river we came across two families of geese. One goose had three goslings whilst the over had twelve! She is very lucky to have twelve. 
I had to take hundreds of photos of them as they were to cute to not take photographs of. The whole time we were there, they were chirping away and following mum (or dad) everywhere. We had a walk through a forest which is where we came across a tree where i swear elves live. We found a stream so had a completion who could skim the stones. I only managed to get my stone to hop once. I am so bad at skimming.
After being out for a few hours we received a phone call from the vets telling us the kitten were ready for us to pick them up. We went straight down to collect them. 


Here are a few pictures of the kittens now. They aren't happy. They really do feel sorry for them selves having to wear the 'cone of shame'. I got that line from the disney film UP. It fits right it with these photos. They seem to be recovering well and are due for a check up tomorrow to see how they are doing.



 

I hope you enjoyed reading this blog and seeing how much the kittens feel sorry for themselves! 
Don't forget to follow my google+ page

I will talk to you all on Wednesday
Kayleighx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NATURAL DAY TIME MAKE-UP ♡

Lush obsession!

6 THINGS THAT MADE ME HAPPY IN 2016