FESTIVAL GET READY WITH ME | HAIR | MAKEUP | ESSENTIALS




Hi guys!

Wednesday is the day I tend to upload my beauty related blog. Guess what!! here is one for you guys.

This weekend kick starts the beginning of festival season here in the United Kingdom. The festival which starts this weekend is called 'Park Life'. Many of you from England are probably wear of it. It is held at Heaton Park in Manchester.
As I mentioned in my previous blog/video, I am not a big festival lover. The idea of no bathroom and no show puts me off as I can be a bit OCD with my hygiene. Anyway before I begin to ramble on....

I wanted to show you another festival make-up. This time I went for glitter. Who doesn't love a bit of glitter. I also decided to do a 'hair tutorial' and also my festival essentials.

Make-up
Kaeso Moisturiser
Collection Pore filling primer
Chi Chi fabulous and flawless foundation in shade 0.5 Porcelain
Collection Lasting perfection concelar in shade 1 Fair
Urban Decay Eye shadow Primer potion original
Chi Chi eye shadow palette in naturals
Ben Nye Pearl Sheen eyeshadow in White
Rimmel London Glameyes professional liquid eyeliner
Helen E Fixing gel
Helen E glitter in Silver
Collection Glam crystals dazzling gel liner in Silver
Urban Decay Bigger Blacker Badder Mascara
Stila all over shimer in Pink Shimmer
Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour kit in Light
Mac Studio Fix Powder in NW15
Soap and Glory Archery eye brow pencil in Blonde
Urban decay lip liner and lipstick in Turn on

For my hair style i would of been better curling the hair. Doing so would of made it much easier to create a victory roll. Once creating the roll to how i liked it, I pinned it in place using bobby pins. Make sure it is secure (hairspray is a good idea too)



My festival essential include:
My glasses so i can see what happening because i am as blind as a bat (are bats even blind?).
Sunglasses just incase there is a sunny day.
Make-up wipes so i can remove most of my make-up and also so i can keep my hands clean.
Make-up including powder foundation, concelar, mascara, lipstick, Eyebrow pencil.
One or two make-up brushes.
Deodorant.
Body spray.
mints so your breathe smells nice and fresh.
Tampons/panti liners for women just in case of an emergency!!
Bobble, bobby pins and a brush so you can sort your hair out when it begins to get greasy.
Lip balm (I can't go to bed without applying lip balm)
My phone
Finally my camera. I'd take my Canon G7x as it's compact and easy to carry around. Also great for volleying your time there.


I hope you enjoyed this blog and got some ideas!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NATURAL DAY TIME MAKE-UP ♡

Lush obsession!

6 THINGS THAT MADE ME HAPPY IN 2016