MY EVERYDAY MAKE-UP ROUTINE


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkXReamGrXg
Hi guys!

Today I posted a video over on youtube channel of my everyday make-up routine. This is the look I have been wearing over the past few months. It's very natural and looks day time appropriate. It is hard to describe how I applied the make-up so instead I have listed all of the products down below so you can take a look at what I used (and the order that I used them) or the link for my video is listed above.

The products I used in this look include:
Still one step correct primer
Nars Sheer Glow in Siberia
Rimmel London Match perfection powder in Translucent
NYX Contour Kit
Charlotte Tilbury Eyes to Mesmerise
Naked on the run eye shadow in Diva
Collection Lasting Perfection Concelar 
Soap and Glory Thick and Fast Mascara High Definition Collagen Formula in Black
Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Pomade in Blonde
Rimmel London Eyebrow Gel in Blonde
NYX Lip Cream in Cannes

I love the way mascara makes my eyes pop! 

Kayleighx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NATURAL DAY TIME MAKE-UP ♡

Lush obsession!

6 THINGS THAT MADE ME HAPPY IN 2016