REVIEW: NYX SOFT MATTE LIP CREME



Hi guys!

I'm not sure why but lately I have been absolutly loving matte liquid lipsticks. I still enjoy wearing glossier lipsticks however at the moment, my favourites are matte. I love the way they leave your lips looking. The only down side to matte liquid lipstick is that they can leave your lips feeling quiet dry and, can occasionally cause your lips to stick together. It doesn't bother me to much but I would prefer it if they didn't. Any way, I have a few favourites brands but today, I want to tell you about my all time favourite affordable brand which is NYX. They are call NYX Matte Lip Cream. I love how easy they are to apply and I am a huge fan of the applicator. I think I apply these better than I can apply most of my liquid lipsticks. The product just seems to glide on and, it doesn't look streaky in the slightest. I have also found that they last for quite a while. Not as well as the more expensive brands but they still last for a good while. I received my first NYX matte lip cream for my birthday. I then went on to purchase a further two. All were from a store called boots. We know have a huge NYX counter in the one in Manchester. It's so big. I love it. I also love how afordable NYX cosmetics are. Each one matte lip cream costs £5.50. They can also be purchased online from the boots store or the NYX website.
http://www.boots.com/en/NYX-Soft-Matte-lip-cream-14g_1770625/

I currently only own three shades however I am going to purchase more as I am in love them. The shades I own are;
Monte Carlo (A deep berry red)
Zurich (A light pink toned nude)
Cannes (A deep pink toned nude)
Staring from the left we have; Monte Carlo, Zurich and Cannes


I hope you enjoyed reading my blog post and if you did don't forget to follow my google+ page for updates. Also let me know what your favourite matte liquid lipstick are as, I am always keen to try new brands!!

Kayleighx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NATURAL DAY TIME MAKE-UP ♡

Lush obsession!

6 THINGS THAT MADE ME HAPPY IN 2016